icouldbe.org will be hosting a free webinar on September 15 at 2pm EST with Monster.com to introduce a new program called iSucceed. For those of you that are interested in reversing the dropout crisis and increasing student access to college – especially for low-income and at-risk students – you will want to attend this webinar!
iSucceed is a new educational initiative that convenes local stakeholders in a community-wide effort to help all students succeed. The webinar will introduce this initiative, and provide a strategic framework that can be implemented locally, regionally or at a statewide level to engage the public, private and government sectors.
The goal is to address the enormous challenge of providing the support young adults need to create a self-sustaining and meaningful place in the world.
Who should attend:
- Corporate leaders, social responsibility and giving officers, and volunteer program directors
- District School Superintendents
- Middle and High School principals, teachers, guidance counselors and administrators
- Local business chamber and business roundtable members
- Workforce development and workforce investment board members
- Local and state government leaders
To learn more and register for the free webinar, visit us at http://bit.ly/b3HxR3